Monday 16 July 2012

Totality without a limit


Now, I am so much believe that achievement is not about how great our school is, not about how smart we are, not about how populer we are. It's all about our passion. Now I know, after those miracles happened. Miracles not coming instantly, I did so much effort to make it happened. I need so much brave to move, and do the best as possible as I could. Even I am not sure this could be happen. Just do it! then Give any decision to God, believe that God will give us the best.

there so much people told it's impossible for me, how do they know It's impossible when they don't even try? Look, I didn't do this cause I should, I do this cause I can. I believe I can. No matter how people laughed at me, one day they'll see. the thing what they laugh become real. We have God, what God can't do? So why we doubt it?

Become a winner of debate competition, first place volleyball match, top 10 chemistry ambassador olympiads, seems Impossible for me at that time, I am new, have no experiences, I know that my enemies are so much ready and they're good. and many of them is older than me. Logically, I have no chances for win. but I have a spirit, I have friends that support me all the time, I have great family, and major that always support us. I can do this, and being one of some people standing in the wall of fame.

When I write this, just remembering how I couldn't do anything at that time. I am weak, I am not so popular, and yeah, just ordinary girl. But then I realized that it was not my way. I had do to something.
And I just did what I could. then be who I am. show them.

Cause Totality is have no limit. Just do what you want to do. Create your own passion. Enjoy what you're doing. Success will following you as always.

 One Tips from me, always create my destiny what I want to reach on the paper, hang it in the wall where I can see it every day. create my every single crazy dreams, cause what I think it's impossible now. one day will be possible when I remember it everyday.

 Never give up on your stupid stupid dreams, miracles happen everyday :)


--- Dx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More