Friday 13 July 2012

What I Want is What I've got


All that I want in my life
is feeling of peace
deep within me truly

I took chance
I let go
I promised my self that it wouldn't scare me
Miracles appear I know
Now I can see it show
Cause I

Found out what I dreamt of
And I looked it up
At this very moment
What I want is what I've got

Now I've found out
What I've been dreaming of
It's the feeling of peace deep within me
Cause life is too short to  hold back
I made up my mind
I just


Found out what I dreamt of
And I looked it up
At this very moment
what I want is what I've got
Found out what was missing
And I looked it up
And at this very moment
What I want is what I've got



 Wondering why I wrote this posting in English. Oh, there is no reason. Cause I just want, I got it.
Talking about got something, we talk about a poet above, ups sorry, that was not a poet. It was a lyrics?
What kind of lyrics? It's sang by one of some legendary boyband in the world. Who's that? It's Westlife. And talking about this lyrics, this song has a golden values, cause it has moral and motivation inside.

It tells about how much we don't appreciate our life, how much we spent our time for stay down, complain and useless. whereas, the time is cannot waiting, the time will always walk away. so we're ready or not, if you not going, I'll go. Why we always spent our precious time with look back and won't get up? Look, life is not about the past. Life is about the future. Life is not about how many things we've reached. but how come you reached those things.

I am a dreamer, yes I am. But I know that I am not the only one. So many people up there does the same thing. the difference between us are the effort to reach our own dream. but some people was afraid to dream, they afraid for getting fall. "It's sick when you fall." yes it's right, but it's will be more sick if you never try to dream and never know the feel of a better life.

So, it called Move On! Now!
Make your chance, if people said "Chance is not coming twice." IT'S A LIE!!!
Don't waiting for a chance come into your life, it's good when it's really come, when it's not?? What you will be? So, make a chance, chance is created, not discovered.
When you only discovered chance come into your life, well, be ready of being departed.

Why wait? Just do it. Believe in yourself you can do it. Cause miracles happen everyday :)

__the best way to make dreams come true is to wake up__


--Dx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More