Thursday 17 May 2012

My Script



This is not my first blog. well, I've already written some. but, now I'll make it more brilliant..
well, I am Dyah Apretta Rahmasari as student in Automation Engineering, Shipbuilding polytechnic. but, as the major name, my basic is Electrical, not shipbuilding. but I am still engineer.



some say I am a dreamer. yes, that's true. But when dreams will carry me to the brighter future, I won't to wake up. hehehe.
 
 Things that I love, such as Robotics, graphic design, volleyball, photography, some else.
cause I'll always do what I want to do. I have no limit. But, limited edition. eak! busted

well I think that's all I can say, when you have something to share about. just send your email to
dxpinkberry@gmail.com or dxbloggers@gmail.com I'll reply it with my pleasure.

if you want more, here is my twitter uname. @dyahapretta
and my fb name, Dyah A. Rahmasari

Hug and Kiss, xoxo

Dx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More